Sunday, January 29, 2017

Never Sign Up for Instagram with Facebook Account

Security issue on Instagram I can’t login back to my Instagram account after changing my password.
Today I discover a problem why you should not signup on this network by using Facebook Account.
When you login to your Fb Id and visit Instagram site or app then they will ask you about signup via with your social account or with new email. User just because of time saving allow login via app then a authenticate dialogue appear which mean they can access their email account of fb, date of birth and location.
can-not-i-login-to-instagram-with-facebook-they-create-new-account

Once you join insta by this method then your fb email become Instagram Email.
But what if I have one email account added to my fb and after joining that email link to Instagram.
Here is the problem i forget the password of my primary email which I add to my Facebook account so i add a new email. But on insta account that email is not remove/change not even they add new email it is still old email which we forget.
When you reset or forget our password of insta ID they send password reset information to old email but we forget. Here now we stuck can’t login back to Instagram account. All of your followers and following lost.
In this situation when we again try to login on Instagram via facebook they create new account for us. Why, because we add new email to our fb setting and remove old one.
This is the security issue I found so far.
Solution:

Always sign up via email account not via fb account.

Share this

0 Comment to "Never Sign Up for Instagram with Facebook Account"

Post a Comment